Minutes after breaking the world record for most pull-ups in 24 hours, Kyle Gurkovich decided that he was unsatisfied with his effort (successfully broke the record previously held by David Goggins).
As a result, we planned a second record breaking effort which included fundraising for Sloan Kettering Cancer Center as well as gathered the support of local businesses.
Kyle’s training and game day nutrition was planned via Eating For Abs – Performance Nutrition.
- Successful attempt: 4234 strict pull-ups completed to break the world record for most pull-ups in 24 hours.
- Over $8,000 raised and donated to Sloan Kettering Cancer Institute
Corporate Event Partners
- Eating For Abs – Performance Nutrition
- Scarlet Aquatics (Rutgers University)
- Retro Fitness
- Sloan Kettering Cancer Center